Test Your Knowledge:
Group 2 - 10 Questions
1. Question: Which MLB players share your same birthday?
2.Question: Are these statements true or false?
If a batted ball hits the plate first, it is foul (or dead).
B. The ball is dead on an illegal pitch
C. Runners cannot
advance on the bases on an infield fly.
D. A fielder is never entitled to block the path to a base or the plate.
If a base coach touches a runner in any way or at any time, the runner is called out.
F. Runners cannot run backwards
on the bases.
G. A batter who is standing in the batter's box cannot be called out for interference.
H. Fielders must
tag the base with the ball in possession in order to record a force out.
I. The defense must touch the base involved while
holding the ball in order to make an appeal.
J. Runners who were stealing must return on the bases if the batter hits
a foul tip.
3. Question: What is the "Backyard Basketball
4. Question: What are the different kinds of protection that
batters can give each other in a line up. Does this really work?
5. Question: What are the faces of "Spit Tobacco"?
6. Question:What You Do You Have To Know As A Base Coach?
7. Question: How did Yogi Berra, one of our all time favorites,
get tagges with the name "Yogi"?
8. Question: What is Dusty Baker's Tip of The This Month?
9. Question: What was voted by the media and baseball officials
as the greatest moment in the history of baseball?
10. Question: How many players are in the MLB Hall of Fame?
What percent is that number of the total players that have ever played MLB?