BattingCagesDirect.com sells batting cages for home, team and school use. We specialize in complete cage
and frame packages for home use that provide you with a complete cage setup at one low price. We also sell nets without frames
and all types of protective screens. BattingCagesDirect.com is a division of Nedco Sports, the Hit2win Company, a fully licensed
sporting goods company established in 1999.
Order securely online or by phone. 1-877-431-4487. Our friendly staff will be glad to help you any way they
can. Our office hours are 8:00 to 5:00 CST. Call Trey or Bill today, they will be glad to help you in any way they can.
<<<Click On Image For Larger View
We chose to use polyethylene (PE) netting for our backyard "Family Special".
Why did we choose Polyethylene for this package?
- Family's have a need for a batting cage that is durable and that will last them at least 5 years.
- PE netting does not absorb water. This prevents the net from becoming saturated with moisture. This saturation can
possibly causes the net to become heavy, sag and possibly stretch. This heavy weight can also cause the cage frame to stress.
- After three years of outdoor exposure, PE netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon.
- PE holds up well under direct sun.
- PE is more economical than nylon.
- Most family's are looking to buy the absolute best product they can for the absolute best price.
- The PE product offers our customers the best price and performance for the dollar!
Our batting cage netting also features a heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs.
In the Southern regions of the U.S. and and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the life
span of nylon netting, even when it is treated.
Batting Cage Frame Included
Our easy-to-assemble frames. Made with 1.5" round steel tubing. Powder-coated black finish to resist
|Click on Image For a Larger View.
Our nets feature braided mesh. Braided mesh absorbs ball contact over a larger area, thus
prolonging the life of the netting.
Our nets come in the two net sizes shown below. Click on the image for a larger view.