1. Crawling under a net to enter and exit a batting cage is not a fun task.
2. Using a flap door is not very convenient. It is difficult to carry equipment through
a flap door.
3. The Batting Cage Door is easy to use. Having a batting cage door saves you time, energy,
and makes your batting cage a safer place to practice.
4. The Batting Cage Door can be used to restrict traffic in and out of your cage to one
5. The Batting Cage Door features heavy-duty steel tubing construction comparable to a heavy-duty
6. The Batting Cage Door features a double sided steel latch for durability and safety.
7. The Batting Cage Door features heavy duty steel hinges that will not warp, bend, or break.
8. The Batting Cage Door features a patent pending design that makes it easy to assemble, easy
to install, and easy to use.
9. The Batting Cage Door is a solid investment that offers years of service. The Batting Cage
Door is an upgrade that adds a custom, professional look to any old or new batting cage.
10. Installing the Batting Cage Door allows you to anchor the side walls and
end walls of your cage for safety reasons.