Complete Batting Cages for Home, League and School Use!
Complete Batting Cage Packages with batting cage nets and frames inlcuded can provide you with an economic
way to buid your own backyard batting cage.
Consider buying a complete batting cage if you are looking for the perfect home backyard batting cage set-up.
We specialize in complete batting cage packages including net and frame for home, family, and backyard set-ups.
Our packages save you time and money and fit into any family's budget. Our complete ready-to-assemble system
is easy to set up. It takes two people one hour to assemble this batting cage and frame. This is a totally user
friendly unit. It is portable if your need to move it.
Order safely online or by phone. Our customer service department will gladly answer your question. Our shipping
department is dedicated to saving you money with the best and least expensive shipping alternatives.Our
staff is available from 8:00 to 5:00 CST, M-F. Call Toll Free, 1-877-431-4487. Call now, Bill or Trey will gladly answer
answer any questions that you may have.
|The Perfect Backyard Family Batting Cage!
|Comes Complete and Ready-to-Assemble.
<<<Click On Image For Larger View
Item # MT70PG36
70' L x 14' W x 12' H w/36 Netting
Complete Package - Includes Net & Frame
Price $1099.95 plus S&H
We chose to use polyethylene (PE) netting for our backyard "Family Special".
Why did we choose Polyethylene for this package?
- Family's have a need for a batting cage that is durable and that will last them at least 5 years.
- PE netting does not absorb water. This prevents the net from becoming saturated with moisture. This saturation can
possibly causes the net to become heavy, sag and possibly stretch. This heavy weight can also cause the cage frame to stress.
- After three years of outdoor exposure, PE netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon.
- PE holds up well under direct sun.
- PE is more economical than nylon.
- Most family's are looking to buy the absolute best product they can for the absolute best price.
- The PE product offers our customers the best price and performance for the dollar!
Our batting cage netting also features a heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs.
In the Southern regions of the U.S. and and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the life
span of nylon netting, even when it is treated.
Batting Cage Frame Included
Our easy-to-assemble frames. Made with 1.5" round steel tubing. Powder-coated black finish to resist
|Click on Image For a Larger View.
Our nets feature braided mesh. Braided mesh absorbs ball contact over a larger area, thus
prolonging the life of the netting.
Our nets come in the two net sizes shown below. Click on the image for a larger view.