Welcome to HomeBattingCages.com! HomeBattingCages.com is owned and operated by Nedoo Sports,
a fully licensed sporting goods company, established in 1999. We have a full time staff that is available by phone to help
answer any questions that you might have. Click on the image below to see our company guarantee to you!
Please do not hesitate to call, Trey or Bill, at 1-877-431-4487,
toll free. Our office hours are 8:00 to 5:00 CST. You may also order securely on line at CoachesBest.com or Baseball2u.com.
Home Batting Cages are a valuable investment and one of the best ways to raise your player's or team's
Our company specializes in batting cages and nets for home and backyard use. Our best "Home Batting
Cage" comes in a ready-to-assemble "Net and Frame" package that save you time, money, and effort
by providing you with a complete package at one low discount price. We sell sets and screens of all sizes
You can rely on our staff to provide you with friendly service and addional savings on shipping cost. We
also sell to schools, teams, and instructions.
Call our customer service staff, toll free, at 1-877-431-4487. Our hours are 8:00 to 5:00 CST, M-F. If you
have questions or need assistance, call Trey or Bill, now. They will gladly help you in any way they can.
<<<Click On Image For Larger View
We chose to use polyethylene (PE) netting for our backyard "Family Special".
Why did we choose Polyethylene for this package?
- Family's have a need for a batting cage that is durable and that will last them at least 5 years.
- PE netting does not absorb water. This prevents the net from becoming saturated with moisture. This saturation can
possibly causes the net to become heavy, sag and possibly stretch. This heavy weight can also cause the cage frame to stress.
- After three years of outdoor exposure, PE netting retains a higher tensile strength than nylon.
- PE holds up well under direct sun.
- PE is more economical than nylon.
- Most family's are looking to buy the absolute best product they can for the absolute best price.
- The PE product offers our customers the best price and performance for the dollar!
Our batting cage netting also features a heavy rope border along the bottom, corners, and top ribs.
In the Southern regions of the U.S. and and especially along the coast, high heat and humidity shortens the life
span of nylon netting, even when it is treated.
Batting Cage Frame Included
Our easy-to-assemble frames. Made with 1.5" round steel tubing. Powder-coated black finish to resist
|Click on Image For a Larger View.
Our nets feature braided mesh. Braided mesh absorbs ball contact over a larger area, thus
prolonging the life of the netting.
Our nets come in the two net sizes shown below. Click on the image for a larger view.