Safety Rules for the use of the BatAction
1. Always use the Bataction Self-Trainer™ Hitting Machine with adult supervision.
2. Never allow anyone
to be in the movement path of the Bataction Self-Trainer™
Machine during use. Hit the ball toward an open area, fence, wall, etc.
3. Make sure no one is near the batter or machine
while the batter and machine are in action.
4. Never adjust the Bataction Self-Trainer™ Machine's height without first unhooking the machines power-bands.
5. When installing the Bataction Self-Trainer™ machine's
power-bands, always hook the power-band on the bottom hook first. Use your foot to hold the machine in place when connecting
the power band.
6. At no time should the batter make contact with the shaft of the impact unit. The batter should hit
only the ball at the end of the extension rod. The ball component is the target for contact. The shaft is made of an extremely
durable material. However, repeated contact upon the shaft may cause breakage.
7. The batter should check his distance
from the ball component to insure proper contact location.
8. The batter practices hitting different pitch locations by
changing the machines height setting and moving to a different stance position prior to his swing. The batter should position
himself to the proper location to practice hitting the desired pitch location.
9. The batter should never use this machine
without doing the following: First, check to make sure all knobs are tightened properly. Second, make sure the power band
is connected properly and in good condition. Third, make sure that the extension shaft and ball or in good working condition.
And last, make sure to check and make sure no one is near the machine or batter before practice begins.
10. For inside
use make sure to use a rubber mat to protect the floor surface. Sand bags or ground pins may be required if the machine moves